Additional five Demonstrator projects to show high impact
Digital Futures five new 2-year Demonstrator projects span over a wide range of topics. AI framework to harmonize climate policies and projects, autonomous drones to map wildstock, assessing reading comprehension, haptic interaction for autonomous vehicles and exoskeleton control are adding to the mix of research projects.
Demonstrator projects, as the name indicates, have the overall goals to create demonstrators and show the impact of technologies for digital transformation in society.
The demonstrator projects are:
- An AI-based framework for harmonizing climate policies and projects with the SDGs
- Autonomous drones and AI-assisted computer vision for near real-time mapping and management of wild stock
- Mid-sized Seated Haptic Interactions for Autonomous Vehicles
- SWE-QUEST: Swedish Question Generation for Assessing Reading Comprehension
- Real-time exoskeleton control for human-in-the-loop optimization
With more ongoing calls, the Digital Futures research programme continues to expand.