Facts & Figures
Digital Futures is a cross-disciplinary research centre that explores and develops digital technologies of great societal importance.
- Launched in 2020, aiming to become one of the top five university research centres worldwide in the area of technologies for digital transformation, with tight interactions between academia and industry and society
- Established by KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm University, and RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
- Annual governmental funding by 115 MSEK
- People involved: >300 and growing every day
- Research projects
- A large number of Distinguished Lectures, Curtain Talks, Fly High & Dive Deep seminars, Conferences & Workshops, Courses & Tutorials and Co-sponsored events and annual international events such as Digitalize in Sthlm ’23 and Future Digileaders ’23.