Facts & Figures
Digital Futures is a cross-disciplinary research centre that explores and develops digital technologies of great societal importance.
- Launched in 2020
- Established by KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm University and RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
- Annual governmental funding by 115 MSEK
- Research projects
- 9 Collaborative projects
- 9 Postdocs projects
- 6 Research pairs
- Seminar & Lectures during 2020
- Distinguished lectures: 3 since 1 October
- Fly-high fika seminars: 18
- Dive-deep lunch seminars: 16
Aiming at becoming one of the top five university research centres worldwide in the area of technologies for digital transformation, with tight interactions between academia, industry and society.