Open call: Up to six postdoc fellows in technologies for a digital transformation
Digital Futures postdoc fellowships aim to support talented early career researchers in pursuing their research ideas in a new research group, and to boost their future careers. The call is targeted towards applicants within three years after completion of the doctorate degree and is a mobility program.
What the call offers:
- Funding to pursue research ideas and a possibility to conduct research in a new research group at a leading university or institute that creates knowledge and expertise for a sustainable future. The funding includes salary costs for 2 years for each employed postdoc fellow.
- A network of colleagues and peers with high ambitions in an open, curious, and dynamic environment.
- An international workplace and environment.
- Access to Digital Futures’ resources, its network of academic and industrial partners, infrastructure and testbeds, events and happenings.
- Mentorship and support in career development and research leadership education.
Last date for submission
Candidates for the postdoc fellowships are invited to submit their postdoc project proposals with accompanying material to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last day for submission is 7th of February 2021.