Digitalize in Stockholm
Painting the digital future – a vision of 2040!
Digitalize in Stockholm is an annual conference and meeting place for global thought leaders and rising stars in academia, industry, government, and civil society – all engaged in transformation through digitalization.
Through digital transformation, we have the opportunity to impact our future positively. In a perfect world, how will we live, work and play in 2040? Let’s paint the picture together and analyze what needs to happen along the way for that future scenario to materialize. What research, development, innovation and collaboration will lead the way? How will smart cities evolve? How will the industry transform? How will healthcare improve?
Look forward to in-depth discussions on how technology and digital transformation can be relevant for a better 2040, now and in the future. Get inspired by and discuss promising technology innovation for tackling our societal challenges ahead.
SAVE THE DATE! Now is the time to book your calendars.
- 20 October 2021, 10:00 – 17:00 (10 am – 5 pm) CEST (UTC+2)
- 21 October 2021, 10:00 – 14:00 (10 am – 2 pm) CEST (UTC+2)
You get two days to:
- Get inspired by keynote speeches from global thought leaders in digitalization – from academia, industry, government, and civil society.
- Learn from experts on research and digital technologies and explore demos.
- Connect with researchers and fellow professionals to expand your network.
- Take part in panel discussions with guests from the quadruple helix.
Digitalize in Stockholm 2021 will be fully digital and free of charge, hosted by Digital Futures.
Together we shape the future.
In November 2019, the conference was arranged for the first time, held in one of the world’s top-ranked innovative cities – Stockholm. In 2020, the event was fully digital and took place 9-10 November. Over 550 participants from 40 countries took part in keynotes, panels, demos, and more!
Read a summary of Digitalize in Stockholm 2020