Digital Futures for Education: Workshop for students – Postcards from the future
Date and time: 24 May 2023, 15:00 – 17:00 CEST (UTC +2)
Speakers: to be announced
Title: Digital Futures for Education: Workshop for students – Postcards from the future
Where: ONSITE event at Digital Futures hub, Osquars Backe 5, floor 2, KTH main campus
A maximum of 50 participants are onsite at the Digital Futures hub. First-come, first-served basis.
Link to registration: to be announced
Digital Futures for Education is a new series of conversations and events that bring together key actors from academia, civil society, and the private and public sectors. Its mission is to provide a colloquial space for discussion and reflection on the digital transformation in education and the role of universities in today’s complex societies. The goal is also to build a community with key national and international educational actors.
PROGRAM to be announced – STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION
Through Digital Futures for Education, we aim to:
- Stimulate an interdisciplinary dialogue across national and international universities to identify social demands and needs locally and globally.
- Bring about a well-founded debate on the possibilities of digitalization and data-driven education in Sweden.
- Cultivate critical and generative discussions on the ongoing research educational programs and projects at KTH, Stockholm University, and RISE.
- Align research goals and agendas in educational technology with everyday sociotechnical practices.
- Promote more inclusive conversations on digital transformation in higher education.
We invite you to be part of the conversation on digital transformation in education by suggesting topics and potential speakers to Teresa Cerratto Pargman, Associate Director Outreach, Digital Futures. Please send your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “Digital Futures Outreach” in the subject of your email.